A sleek and fashionable timepiece that isn't afraid of the water, the Stuhrling Original Women's Water Sports Watch will quickly grab the attention of any passersby with an eye for deep-sea style!
Stuhrling Original Womens Water Sports Regatta Sailor Swiss Made Quartz Divers Date Stainless Steel Watch
This exceptional timepiece begins with a round 30mm stainless steel case with a unidirectional gold-tone stainless steel bezel and a protected textured crown. These elements hug a blue dial with a textured outer rim, which is protected by a Krysterna crystal and features luminous dot and index hour markers and luminous skeleton hands powered by legendary Swiss quartz movement. The dial also features a date display window at the 6 o'clock position.
A two-tone stainless steel link bracelet straps this watch to the wrist, while a push-button fold-over safety clasp ensures its secure placement. Finally, this watch boasts water resistance up to 660 feet (200 meters). With a look that transitions well from day to night, this Stuhrling Original may become one of the most versatile members of your accessories collection!
- Case: Stainless steel
- Case back: Stainless steel, screw-down
- Bezel: Gold-tone stainless steel, unidirectional rotating
- Lugs: Stainless steel
- Dial: Blue
- Hands: Luminescent with gold-tone outline
- Second sweep
- Markers: Luminous dot markers
- Calendar: Date at the 6 o'clock position
- Bracelet: Two-tone links
- Clasp: Deployment with safety
- Crystal: Krysterna
- Crown: Screw-down
- Movement: Swiss quartz
- Water resistance: 20 ATM/200 meters/660 feet
- Case measurements: 30 mm wide x 30 mm long x 9.5 mm thick
- Bracelet measurements: 14 mm wide x 8 inches long
- Box measurements: 3 inches wide x 12 inches long x 3 inches high
- Model number: 1162.12126
All measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions.
Women's watch bands can be sized to fit 6.5-inch to 7.5-inch wrists.
A screw-down crown (knob) creates a water-resistant seal. To unscrew the crown, turn counter-clockwise and pull/push into position to set time, date, and other functions. To close the crown, press it against the case and turn clockwise.