The distinct style appeals to veteran watch aficionados!!
Stuhrling 165C.33X62 Winchester Cavalier Automatic Skeletonized 316L Stainless Steel Mens Watch.
If you are going to wear a mechanical timepiece why not show it off with a skeleton dial for everyone to see?? Every watch collector needs at least one skeleton mechanical watch in their collection, so be sure to consider the Winchester from Stuhrling Original, the greatest in our rich collection of skeleton mechanical timepieces! This exquisite timepiece is anchored by the same reliable 20-jewel mechanical automatic movements previously seen in two of Stuhrling all-time best selling timepieces (Delphi & Alpine), only this time this star movement exhibits even more detailing and hand engraving than ever before!
The Cavalier, a new upgrade on the original Winchester timepiece features a round 316L surgical grade Black IP plated bezel. The round silver-tone dial features a captivating floating design with skeletonized black hour and minute hands. Exhibition caseback features hand engraved skeletonized movement and rotor with blued steel screws.
To complete the ensemble a buckle clasp secures the black rubber strap which fits up to an 8-1/2" wrist. Two rows of case coordinating stainless steel inserts adorn the sporty strap.
- Bezel: 316L surgical grade stainless steel
- Band: Rubber Strap (22mm)
- Movement: Self-Winding Skeleton Mechanical Movement Calibre ST-90089 20 jewels
- Crystal: Krysterna crystal front and back
- Crown: Stainless Steel Knurled Edge Pumpkin Crown
- Clasp: Stainless Steel Tang Buckle with Stuhrling Signed Logo
- Band Measurements: 9-1/2" L x 22mm W
- Bezel Measurements: 44mm diameter
- Water Resistance: to 5 ATM/50 meters/165ft
- Model Number:165C.33X62
- Warranty: Stuhrling original one year limited warranty.
- Additional Features: Comes in a Stuhrling watch box with instruction manual and Stuhrling cleaning cloth