The distinct 165C.33152 Winchester Cavalier Automatic Skeletonized 316L Stainless Steel Men's Watch.
If you are going to wear a mechanical timepiece why not show it off with a skeleton dial for everyone to see?? Every watch collector needs at least one skeleton mechanical watch in their collection, so be sure to consider the Winchester from Stuhrling Original, the greatest in our rich collection of skeleton mechanical timepieces! This exquisite timepiece is anchored by the same reliable 20-jewel mechanical automatic movements previously seen in two of Stuhrling's all-time best selling timepieces (Delphi & Alpine), only this time this star movement exhibits even more detailing and hand engraving than ever before!
The Cavalier, a new upgrade on the original Winchester timepiece features a round 316L surgical grade stainless steel bezel. The round silver-tone dial features a captivating floating design with skeletonized blue hour and minute hands. Exhibition case back features hand engraved skeletonized movement and rotor with blued steel screws.
To complete the ensemble a buckle clasp secures the black rubber strap which fits up to an 8-1/2" wrist. Two rows of case coordinating stainless steel inserts adorn the sporty strap.
- Bezel: 316L surgical grade stainless steel
- Band: Rubber Strap (22mm)
- Movement: Self-Winding Skeleton Mechanical Movement Calibre ST-90089 20 jewels
- Crystal: Krysterna crystal front and back
- Crown: Stainless Steel Knurled Edge Pumpkin Crown
- Clasp: Stainless Steel Tang Buckle with Stuhrling Signed Logo
- Band Measurements: 9-1/2" L x 22mm W
- Bezel Measurements: 44mm diameter
- Water Resistance: to 5 ATM/50 meters/165ft
- Model Number:165C.33162
- Warranty: Stuhrling original one year limited warranty.
- Additional Features: Comes in a Stuhrling watch box with instruction manual and Stuhrling cleaning cloth