The fashionable choice for every woman, anytime, anywhere!!
Stuhrling 145D 124527 Classique Daisy Swiss Quartz Diamond Rose-tone Women Watch
The Gatsby Series from Stuhrling presents the look and feel of the 1920's, a time of opulence and wealth in American history, and gives you a timepiece that would be the perfect choice at any of the Gatsby's extravagant and lavish parties. Daisy is the latest entry into the series, the Daisy boasts the real thing; genuine diamonds!
Juxtaposed with a gorgeous black and rose-tone dial, the hour-glass shaped case is lined with 23 round brilliant cut genuine diamonds on each side with an additional nine prong-set diamond hour markers. The 55 diamond gemstones are all nearly colorless, eye-clean and total approximately thirty points. And as you would expect, Daisy is dressed for a Gatsby affair with a spectacular sun-ray dial template applied to its triple A grade face, and gem cabochon capping the crown. The graceful case, with its inverted curved sides and a domed crystal sporting beveled moon faceting adds to Daisys elegance and makes her the star of any fashionable gathering.
The Daisy hosts a premium Swiss quartz movement with a classic three hand movement with quick-set date complication demonstrating that this beauty has brains too! The decorated screw-down case back covers the Swiss engine that drives Miss Daisy day and night. The Daisy sports a beautiful satin covered leather strap. So for your next trip to the Hamptons, youll want to be sure to take Daisy along for the trip!
- Crystal: Beveled Krysterna crystal
- Movement: Swiss Quartz/Classic Three Hand Movement with Quick-Set Date Complication
- Crown: Stainless Steel Knurled Edge Crown (4mm) with Black Gem Cabochon
- Clasp: Stainless Steel Tang Buckle with Embossed Sthrling Logo
- Band Measurements: 18mm
- Water Resistance: 3 ATM - 30 meters - 100 feet
- Warranty: Stuhrling Original two year limited warranty
- Additional Features: This watch comes packaged in a Stuhrling watch box with a Stuhrling Original warranty card and instructions