This timepiece begins with a round silver-tone stainless steel case and unidirectional rotating bezel. It adds just enough structure to your schedule as screw accents make a strong impression on top. "Invicta" etches along the left as the Reserve "R" tops the crown and a red strap brings it together. Textured inserts on each side match the case with cool cohesion.
- Movement: Swiss Made ETA G10.212 Quartz Chronograph
- Movement Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Case Measurements: 48mm
- Case Thickness: 16mm
- Crystal: Flame Fusion
- Crown: Push/Pull w/ Function Pushers
- Strap: Polyurethane Rubber
- Strap Measurements: 9-3/4" L x 24mm W
- Clasp: Buckle
- Maximum Wrist Size: 9"
- Water Resistance: 10 ATM - 100 meters - 330 feet
- Weight: 6 oz.
- Watch Country of Origin: Switzerland
Warranty: This timepiece comes with an automatic Invicta warranty.
Additional Information: Watch comes packaged in Invicta watch box with instruction manual and warranty information.