Unmatched style and presence with reliable Swiss precision.
Invicta Reserve 19169 Specialty Subaqua Swiss Made Chronograph Date Men's Watch
Invicta's Reserve Collection delivers another Swiss Made masterpiece with this powerful, significant Specialty Subaqua timepiece which centers on an imposing 52mm round black stainless steel case measuring 20mm thick. Hexagonal screws circling the fixed scalloped edge bezel add a distinct industrial edge to the design. A screw down crown and screw function pushers give you complete control of the handy chronograph complication and the Swiss Ronda 8040.N Quartz movement.
The round black dial a day retrograde from 11:00 to 1:00 and a big date window at 6:00. Luminous Tritnite accented metallic index markers occupy all remaining hour positions. A 1/10 second subdial exists near 2:00 with a seconds subdial above 6:00 and 30 minute subdial near 10:00. The Invicta name appears below 12:00. Tritnite filled hour, minute and subdial hands convey the time along with a metallic chronograph hand and retrograde hand.
A massive 32mm wide black stainless steel bracelet tapers to 26mm and secures with an Invicta name engraved deployant clasp.
- Bracelet: Stainless Steel
- Movement: Swiss Ronda 8040.N Quartz Chronograph
- Crystal: Flame Fusion
- Crown: Screw Down w/ Function Pushers
- Clasp: Deployant
- Bracelet Measurements: 9" L x 32mm W
- Case Measurements: 52mm
- Case Thickness: 20mm
- Water Resistance: 50 ATM - 500 meters - 1650 feet
- Weight: 12 oz.
- Additional Features: Watch comes packaged in Invicta watch box with instruction manual and warranty information. Movement and watch made in Switzerland.