The Reserve Signature, that is. Meaning it's all-around awesome with a round stainless steel case and unidirectional rotating bezel. Like those highball glasses you had engraved for your bar cart, the case boasts "Invicta" etched on the left and the Reserve "R" on the crown while the bracelet secures with a can't-look-away-from high polished and brushed finish.
Textured throughout, the dial isn't afraid to be noticed. It's more into making a name for itself with 60-seconds, 1/10th-seconds and 30-minute sub-dials and a date window near 4:00. Luminous Tritnite brightens the hour markers and hour and minute hands and "Invicta Reserve" stamps its moniker below 12:00.
- Movement: Swiss Movement Ronda 5040.D Quartz Chronograph
- Movement Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Case Measurements: 50mm
- Case Thickness: 16mm
- Crystal: Flame Fusion
- Crown: Screw Down w/ Function Pushers
- Bracelet: Stainless Steel
- Bracelet Measurements: 8-1/2" L x 24mm W
- Clasp: Deployant
- Water Resistance: 30 ATM - 300 meters - 990 feet
- Weight: 10 oz.
- Additional Information: Watch comes packaged in Invicta watch box with instruction manual and warranty information.