And while it may be full of itself, it's not without all the essentials you expect. There's still the stainless steel case and bezel with Superluminova markers. The Reserve "R" on the crown and "Invicta" on the left. The high polished and brushed bracelet and the exhibition case back. Your exclusive number is back there, too, because if you haven't guessed, it's limited edition. Hard not to be with Elite in its name.
The mother-of-pearl dial fits in the functionality you need and all the flash you want. White, prong-set diamonds do their thing along the edge and in each of the three subdials. You'll find a date and day of the week window as more Superluminova lights it all up and "Invicta Reserve" earns all the accolades near 3:00.
This is a limited edition watch out off 125.
- Movement: Swiss Movement ETA Valjoux 7750 Automatic
- Movement Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Case Measurements: 47mm
- Thickness: 19mm
- Bezel: Unidirectional Rotating
- Crystal: Flame Fusion
- Crown: Screw down with function pushers
- Subdials: 12:00 - 30-minute, 6:00 - 12-hour and 9:00 - Perpetual Seconds
- Bracelet: Stainless Steel
- Bracelet Measurements: 8-1/4" L x 24mm W
- Clasp: Push button dual deployant
- Water Resistance: 50 ATM - 500 meters - 1650 feet
- Weight: 10.25 oz
- Diamond Color Grade: G-H
- Diamond Clarity Grade: Sl2-I1
- Diamond Approximate Total Weight: 0.81ct
- Additional Information: Watch comes packaged in an Invicta watch box with instruction manual, warranty information.
All weights pertaining to gemstones, including diamonds, are minimum weights. Additionally, please note that many gemstones are treated to enhance their beauty.
Invicta Elite Diamond Collection:
Setting a standard for effortless versatility, the Invicta Elite Diamond Collection embodies brilliant dimension. Each timepiece is set with an elite collection of diamonds, G-H in color and a clarity of SI2-I1. Offering an array of selections defined by captivating design and exceptional engineering, the Invicta Elite Diamond Collection, where within the facets of invention, vision dominates.