You're clear for takeoff with the round stainless steel case and coordinating bracelet of this edition of the Aviator from Invicta. To where? If you're not sure, use the bidirectional rotating bezel to find the name of a far-flung locale. Once you set the local time of your destination city, the other time zones will align correctly, so you'll know the hour in all 24 time zones around the world. That's cool.
Speaking of cool, the round black alloy dial maintains an in-flight vibe and shows day and date sub-dials front and center. Luminous Tritnite accented stick index markers denote the hour positions while matching hands point out the current time.
- Movement: TMI VD79 Quartz
- Case Measurements: 48mm
- Thickness: 15mm
- Bezel: Rotating
- Crystal: Flame Fusion
- Subdials: 3:00 - Date and 9:00 - Day of the week
- Crown: Push/Pull
- Bracelet: Stainless Steel
- Bracelet Measurements: 9" L x 28mm W
- Clasp: Deployant
- Water Resistance: 10 ATM - 100 meters - 330 feet
- Weight: 8 oz.
- Additional Information: Watch comes packaged in an Invicta watch box with instruction manual and warranty information.