Find your style with Invicta's hearty Subaqua Noma IV at your side!
Invicta 1155 Men's Subaqua Noma IV Swiss Quartz GMT Poly Strap Watch
The Invicta Subaqua Noma Collection is Invicta's top selling collection of all time! This powerful timepiece features Swiss GMT movement on a Subaqua Noma IV. The round silver-tone stainless steel case displays a unidirectional rotating coin edged bezel. The round textured blue dial shows circular luminous Tritnite markers in all hour positions. "Invicta" and the Subaqua logo show beneath 12:00. Bezel coordinating hour, minute and second hands feature Tritnite accents. A date window rests near 3:00, as a GMT scale shows along the outer dial. This function is powered by a Swiss Ronda 515.24H Quartz movement.
The black polyurethane strap tapers to 26m W and attaches with a buckle. Do great things with the strength of Invicta's Subaqua Noma IV at arm's length!
What is GMT?
GMT stands for Greenwich Mean Time, also referred to as Greenwich Meridian Time. The Greenwich Meridian Line is located in Greenwich, England and is the place from where all time zones are measured. Greenwich Mean Time is the average time that Earth takes to rotate from noon to noon. In this regard, Greenwich Mean Time is essentially the world's time. GMT was once the basis with which every other zone set time. This is due to the fact that the Greenwich Meridian Line sits at the center of the time zone map at zero-degrees longitude. Even though GMT has been replaced by atomic time as the world's standard, it is still largely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.
- Strap: Polyurethane Rubber
- Movement: Swiss Ronda 515.24H Quartz GMT
- Crystal: Flame Fusion
- Crown: Screw Down Clasp: Buckle
- Strap Measurements: 10" L x 34mm W
- Case Measurements: 50mm
- Case Thickness: 20mm
- Water Resistance: 50 ATM - 500 meters - 1650 feet
- Model Numbers: Blue : 1155
- Warranty: This timepiece comes with a one year limited warranty from Invicta with the option to extend the warranty to five years.
- Additional Features: Watch comes packaged in Invicta watch box with instruction manual and warranty information.