Make time for unforgettable style!
Invicta Womens Lupah Mechanical Skeleton Ceramic Bracelet Watch
Invicta's highly regarded Lupah design arrives in a spectacular ceramic execution for the case and bracelet. This edition also features a mechanical movement housed in the ceramic case!
This remarkable offering from Invicta centers upon a nearly scratch resistant ceramic case featuring the iconic rounded rectangular Lupah shape in white. A stainless steel case back with an exhibition window reveals the industrious gold-tone mechanical movement at work. A TY2807-1 Mechanical movement drives this timepiece.
Beneath the Flame Fusion crystal with the unmistakable domed shape, a skeleton center on the rounded rectangular dial once again places the inner-workings of the movement in full view. Black Arabic numerals exist at 6:00 and 12:00 on the mother-of-pearl outer dial rim. The Invicta name appears on the crystal below 12:00. Blue hands accurately convey the time.
The lustrous ceramic white bracelet confidently secures to your wrist with a push button dual deployment clasp.
- Bracelet: Ceramic
- Movement: TY2807-1 Mechanical
- Crystal: Flame Fusion
- Crown: Push/Pull
- Clasp: Push Button Dual Deployment
- Bracelet Measurements: 8" L x 20mm W
- Case Measurements: 49mm L x 37.5mm W
- Case Thickness: 15mm
- Water Resistance: 3 ATM - 30 meters - 100 feet
- Model Numbers: 1127
- UPC: 843836011273
- Warranty: This timepiece comes with a one year limited warranty from Invicta with the option to extend the warranty to five years.
- Additional Features: Watch comes packaged in an Invicta watch box with an instruction manual and warranty information.