Make Invicta's sporty Akula an integral part of your look now!
Invicta Reserve 0634 Men's Akula Swiss Made Quartz Chronograph Polyurethane Strap Watch
The round silver-tone case shows a matching bezel as a Flame Fusion crystal protects the dial. The round red dial shows rectangular luminous Tritnite markers in all hour positions. The hands display in Tritnite as a date window appears near 4:00. A seconds sub-dial near 2:00, a 1/10 sub-dial near 6:00 and minute sub-dial near 10:00 complete the design. This show-stopper is propelled by a Swiss Ronda 5040.D Quartz Chronograph movement.
The red polyurethane strap fits up to a 9-1/4" wrist, tapering to 26mm W. It attaches with a buckle.
Add lively color to your wardrobe with Invicta's Akula!
A chronograph timepiece incorporates stopwatch functions with the traditional timekeeping abilities of a watch. With a chronograph, the crown controls the analog watch while function pushers allow you to start, stop and reset the chronograph subdials. Variations of chronographs include the double chronograph with two separate stopwatch mechanisms and the flyback chronograph which allows the user to stop, reset and start the chronograph with a single depression of the function pusher.
- Strap: Polyurethane Rubber
- Movement: Swiss Ronda 5040.D Quartz Chronograph
- Crystal: Flame Fusion
- Crown: Push/Pull
- Clasp: Buckle Strap Measurements: 10-3/8" L x 33mm W
- Case Measurements: 52mm
- Water Resistance: 10 ATM - 100 meters - 330 feet
- Model Number: 0634
- UPC: 843836006347
- Warranty: This timepiece comes with a five year warranty from Invicta, which should be activated by registering on Invicta's website. Additional Features: Watch comes packaged in an Invicta watch box which includes instruction manual and warranty information.