An irresistible combination of sleek style and enduring construction from industry leader Stuhrling Original!
Stuhrling Original Men's Delphi Aceron Automatic Semi-Skeletonized Leather Strap Watch
The exceptional Delphi Aceron showcases a round stainless steel case which comes in silver-tone. Measuring 13mm thick, the case includes a exhibition case back, protective Krysterna crystal and coin edged push and pull crown. The dial shows in silver-tone. Applied rectangular markers indicate all hour positions except 12:00 and 1:00 while dot index markers appear at all minute positions. A ST 90050 Automatic movement with 20 jewels beats at the heart of the Delphi Aceron. The round silver-tone semi-skeletonized dial includes rose-tone skeletonized hour and minute hands, and a rose-tone seconds hand.
A buckle clasp secures the brown crocodile embossed genuine leather strap which fits up to approximately a 9"" wrist. Treat yourself or someone special to the gift of time today!
- Strap: Genuine Leather
- Movement: ST 90050 Automatic w/ 20 Jewels
- Crystal: Krysterna
- Crown: Push/Pull
- Clasp: Buckle
- Strap Measurements: 10" L x 24mm W
- Case Measurements: 44mm
- Case Thickness: 13mm
- Water Resistance: 5 ATM - 50 meters - 165 feet
- Model Number: 1076.3345K2
- Warranty: Two year limited warranty provided by Stuhrling Original.
- Additional Features: This watch comes packaged in a Stuhrling Original watch box with an instruction manual, warranty information and a polishing cloth.