This Akribos XXIV men's, tourneau, skeleton, automatic watch makes a great addition to your watch collection. The skeleton movement is enclosed in a beautifully designed skeletal case bringing out the intricate design of this casual yet sporty masterpiece.
- Case: Highly polished tourneau stainless steel case, center brushed design
- Case back: Stainless steel, exhibition screw-down
- Dial: IP black skeletonized frame surrounds the stainless skeleton movement
- Hands: Black skeletonized hands, white luminescent tips
- Strap: Black genuine leather with white contrast stitching
- Clasp: Tang buckle, engraved Akribos XXIV logo
- Crystal: Mineral
- Crown: Onion shaped Push/pull
- Movement: 2189 Automatic
- Water resistance: 5 ATM/50 meters/165 feet
- Case measurements: 44 mm wide x 46 mm long x 15 mm thick
- Strap measurements: 22 mm wide x 9 inches long
- Box measurements: 2.5 inches wide x 11.5 inches long x 1.5 inches high
- Model number: AK454SS
All measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions.
Men's watch bands can be sized to fit 7.5-inch to 8.5-inch wrists.
This watch is powered by automatic movement which means the winding of the spring occurs automatically when the wearer moves his arm. However, it is recommended that you manually wind the watch at least once every two weeks. It is also important to adjust the time once a month as automatic movement can gain or lose a few minutes per month.