Akribos XXIV Men's Mechanical Skeleton Rose Goldtone Strap Watch
- An exhibition caseback with Krysterna shatter-proof crystal makes this Akribos XXIV men's watch a standout accessory. With a rose goldtone skeleton dial and genuine leather strap, this watch is an elegant timepiece for a busy man.
- Case: Stainless steel, rosetone
- Caseback: Stainless steel, Krysterna crystal, exhibition, screw-down
- Bezel: Coin-edged
- Dial: Rosetone, skeletal
- Hands: Black, luminous
- Subdials: One, seconds display
- Strap: Genuine calfskin leather, black
- Clasp: Tang buckle with engraved Akribos XXIV logo
- Crystal: Shatter-resistant Krysterna
- Crown: Push/pull
- Movement: Hand wind Mechanical
- Water resistance: 3 ATM/30 meters/99 feet
- Case measurements: 43 mm wide x 43 mm long x 12 mm thick
- Strap measurements: 20 mm wide x 9 inches long
- Box measurements: 2.5 inches wide x 11.5 inches long x 1.5 inches high
- Model: AK418RG
- Warranty: 1 year limited manufacturer
All measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions.
- Men's watch bands can be sized to fit 7.5-inch to 8.5-inch wrists.
This watch is powered by hand wind mechanical movement which means that you need to wind up the watch for it to work. The standard amount of time that a mechanical watch varies depending on the movement however 2 3 days is the average amount of time that the watch will run and then needs to be wound again to keep it functioning.