This gentleman's timepiece features a stainless steel case and mesh bracelet. A skeleton dial and exhibition case back complete the look of this elegant Akribos XXIV watch.
- Case: Stainless steel, rose-tone
- Case back: Stainless steel, Krysterna crystal, exhibition, screw-down
- Bezel: Coin-edged
- Dial: Rose-tone, skeletal
- Hands: Blue, luminous
- Sub dials: One, seconds display
- Bracelet: Rose-tone, mesh
- Clasp: Deployment with safety
- Crystal: Shatter-resistant Krysterna
- Crown: Push/pull
- Movement: Hand wind Mechanical
- Water resistance: 3 ATM/30 meters/99 feet
- Case measurements: 43 mm wide x 43 mm long x 12 mm thick
- Bracelet measurements: 20 mm wide x 8.5 inches long
- Box measurements: 2.5 inches wide 11 x inches long 1.5 x inches high
- Model: AKR526RG
All measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions.
Men's watch bands can be sized to fit 7.5-inch to 8.5-inch wrists.
This watch is powered by a Mechanical Movement. A battery or wrist movement does not affect this watch. The movement needs to be manually wound every day or two to gain full power for accurate timekeeping.