Intricate detail with this August Steiner Indian head penny.
This August Steiner ladies collector's timepiece features genuine Indian head penny. A classy coin watch will make for a great addition to any coin enthusiast collection. Watch features genuine calf skin leather strap. The Indian Head one-cent coin is a legal tender penny produced by the U.S. mint in the second half of the 19th Century through the early part of the 20th Century. Due to economic factors and changing standards, different editions of the coin have different material compositions, thus making certain versions more popular and valuable with collectors than others.
- Case: Base metal
- Case back: stainless steel, snap-down
- Dial: Sunray dial ring, 1909 wheat cent penny center
- Hands: Black, hour, minute, sweeping second hand
- Markers: Roman numeral
- Strap: Genuine leather, black
- Clasp: Tang buckle
- Crystal: Mineral
- Crown: Push/pull
- Movement: Quartz
- Water resistance: Water resistant
- Case measurements: 31mm x 31mm x 13mm
- Bracelet measurements: 16mm x 8in
- Box measurements77mm x 152mm x 25mm
- Model number: CN005S
All measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions.
Women's watch bands can be sized to fit 6.5-inch to 7.5-inch wrists.