Walking where others have walked and standing where others have stood doesnt interest you. The Specialty Subaqua feels the same way. With its blend of silicone, stainless steel and wood, forging its own path is its default setting.
Its gold-tone case coordinates perfectly with the shade of wood lining the bezel and covering the dial. You know those luxury cars with the wooden accents on the consoles? Thats this watch. It has an unstoppable elegance and a confident, cool style as the Reserve logo shows on both sides of the case.
Youll find youre never in a rush with this one. The dial smooth-talks your schedule with three sub-dials and a date window while luminous Superluminova puts the spotlight on the hour markers and hands. It doesnt miss a thing so all you have to worry about is making your next enviable move.
- Movement: Swiss Movement Ronda 5040.D Quartz Chronograph
- Movement Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Case Measurements: 52mm
- Thickness: 18mm
- Bezel: Fixed
- Crystal: Flame Fusion
- Crown: Screw down with function pushers
- Subdials: 3:00 - Perpetual Seconds, 6:00 - 1/10th-second and 9:00 - 30-minute
- Strap: Silicone
- Strap Measurements: 10" L x 31mm W
- Clasp: Buckle
- Maximum Wrist Size: 8-3/4"
- Water Resistance: 50 ATM - 500 meters - 1650 feet
- Weight: 8 oz.
- Additional Information: Watch comes packaged in an Invicta watch box with instruction manual and warranty information.